Monday, May 3, 2010

Swing Dancers of Lubbock

Every Monday night from 7:00 to 9:30 p.m. Justin and I teach swing dancing. The group has evolved quite a bit, moving from the Rec Center at Texas Tech to a church on 33rd and Indiana. We LOVE Lindy Hop. That's our favorite kind of dance and the one we love to teach the most. Along with Lindy, we also teach East Coast, Jitterbug, Charleston, Balboa, and Blues.

These are a few photos I snapped after teaching a lesson a few weeks ago. The one photo of Justin and I dancing together we taken by Eloralee or Lauren, whoever thought they could better handle my camera. =)

We just finished our Spring Semester teaching and we will start back up lessons in the Fall when school starts back up. If anyone is interested in private lessons during the summer, feel free to contact either Justin Mann or myself and we can work something out. (We do not teach country swing dance / two-step).














1 comment:

  1. I sure wish I would have been introduced to this back then.

    ReplyDelete