Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Red Steagall Cowboy Gathering

This past weekend I went to the Fort Worth Stockyards for the Red Steagall Cowboy Gathering and Trade show. Santa Fe on the Brazos had it's own booth to sell store items and promote Wyman's new book - Under One Fence: The Waggoner Ranch Legacy.

Sylinda and I had an amazing time meeting new people, dancing and having some pretty delicious meals. We stayed in the Stockyards Hotel, which was only a minute walk from the rodeo, the dance and the barn where the trade show was held.

During the low-traffic time, I had my camera out and took photos of the people who would walk by. Some, I had incredible conversations with, and some never even noticed I even had my camera out. Here are just a few that I adore from this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. the little girl in the stroller is absolutely adorable! my pick. =]

    -fb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty girl, always

    ReplyDelete