Sunday, November 2, 2014

Newborn : Gemma (17 Days)

Sweet Gemma! This little angel was a dream to photograph! Allison and Mike were super flexible with me too since I too had just delivered my son, (who is only 6 days older than this petite little lady), and brought him with me! The great thing was that our kids were pretty much on the same sleep/eat schedule so the day ran super smooth! 
I had a wonderful time with this family and am excited to watch Gemma grow up.
Congratulations on your beautiful bundle of joy, Allison and Mike, you two are very blessed!

Cheeky little lady! I just LOVE this of Gemma!!!!
*swoon*  Lovely mama!
This is my absolute favorite of these three. <3 p="">

1 comment:

  1. Love these!!! The family together...........those are my most favorite!! Thank you for working them in!!

    ReplyDelete