Saturday, July 11, 2015

Engagements : Jeremy & Denisa : Deep Ellum Dallas

As soon as these two stepped out of the car to meet me at our first location, I could tell they were nervous! You wouldn't know it at all looking at their portraits and they were a dream to photograph, but it was so sweet to see that they were so hopeful and trusting that I would take care of them and make them look good! I had an amazing time with these two. We laughed a lot and I about lost it when Denisa actually went along with my joke that she should pick Jeremy up after he had picked her up! Haha! 

Congratulations you two and I wish you many blessings in your future together as Mr. and Mrs.!

***
"We had a blast, Alison! Thanks so much for making us feel so at ease and for making the photo shoot fun. It was a real pleasure meeting you!" - Denisa
***


No comments:

Post a Comment