Thursday, July 9, 2015

Proposal : Ross & Lauren : Fort Worth Water Gardens

Lauren said yes! 
I could not be happier for these two lovebirds. I've known Lauren since college, taught her how to swing dance, and while she has always been a bubbly soul, I've never seen her happier than she has been since Ross came into her life. 
A week before their third anniversary dating, Ross emailed me to as me if I would be there to photograph him proposing to Lauren. I screamed! Of course! I was so excited! Apparently he had the whole thing planned out and besides the parents, I was the only other person who knew what was going to happen. Lauren had no idea!
I arrived early, scoped out my secret-hide-out-in-the-open spot, donned my sunglasses and ballcap (I never wear these two things...) and waited patiently. As soon as Ross was in position, I called his cell to give him the OK and he dropped his knee! Woohoo! Ohmygoodness I was shaking with excitement! The backdrop couldn't have been prettier either. 

Congratulations to the future Mr. and Mrs. McGarrah!


 Ross was trying to nonchalantly look for me....
You're in a good spot, Ross, you can ask whenever you're ready! *this is when I called his phone.
 *swoon!*
 And this is when Lauren realized it was Me! So surprised.

Beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment